Plymouth Clip n Climb Centre
There is climbing for everyone at Clip n Climb Plymouth…
With 38 individual Climbing Challenges and 2 extra challenges of the Leap of Faith & drop slide there is something for everyone at Clip n Climb Plymouth.
The perfect place to try the exciting sport of rock climbing in a fun and friendly environment, specifically designed to help boost confidence and develop your skills.
- Public sessions Tuesday – Sunday + Every day during school holidays
- Discounted entry for Schools and youth groups Tuesday-Friday term time.
- An ideal venue for birthday parties – climb with your friends followed by food at your dedicated party table.
- Home Education sessions every Friday (term time)
- SEN sessions and designated times throughout the year
- Climb-Fit sessions for a fun step towards an active lifestyle.
- Look out for our adult and women only sessions throughout the year.
Enjoy the view from the 4degrees West cafe…
The 4degrees west café is the perfect place for climbing refreshments or a tasty coffee. Overlooking both the Clip n Climb arena on one side and the Bircham valley nature reserve on the other through our huge window, we have something for all tastes.
Try out our selection of Baguettes, Paninis & Cakes. Hot drinks form the Devon coffee company, tasty milkshakes and other tasty treats. Celebrating a birthday or social event? Book a table after your climbing for traditional party food or a pizza party! *
- Available Tuesday-Friday term time.
Unisex toilets are located adjacent to the cafe as well as disabled access toilets and baby change facilities. Lockers are available for centre users at reception.
Small Toddler play pen for under 4yrs
Free customer WiFi is available in the café area.
We are extremely busy during peak times, please book in advance to avoid disappointment